Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas was so fun. We spent the holidays in Pueblo, CO with my Mom and sisters. Katie was the only one missing. Claira and Bethany loved Christmas. Bethany understands about Santa Claus now and was so excited to put out cookies and milk for him. She of course loved the presents part the best. IT was so wonderful to be with family. Along with a lot of lying around and being lazy, we played board games and took the kids (and dogs) to the park. We also spent a day sledding which was a lot of fun! I don't remember the last time I went sledding. The kids had fun too I guess :) We mostly heard "its cold" and "I'm wet" rather than this is so much fun. The snow was sooo powdery you couldn't make a snowball if you tried. Unfortunately that meant every sled run kids were getting face fulls of snow, the poor things. They all still say they had a lot of fun though.

As for me, morning sickness is finally fading away. YEAH!!! Also, I got my first ultrasound tues. Still too early to tell gender but it was fun to see the baby moving and as the sonographer said "being stubborn".

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. Here's hoping my next post comes sooner than 4 months :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Noah keeps asking about Bethany, and it will come up at random times. "Is Bethany eating lunch today?" "Is that candy for Bethany and 'Clairda'?" "Is Bethany playing with my shooter?" Random. :)

    I want to tell you thank you for getting me addicted to Glee; I don't think I've listened to anything since Christmas.

    I also needed to thank you for stirring up all this educational debate in this house. I was perfectly content to stay at home and homeschool and now I have done this reversal! But I suppose that is life. Check out my blog, I posted more on my craziness!

    Love ya! Hope you post again soon!

    ReplyDelete