Monday, January 25, 2010

I am so frustrated, all I want to do is get that stupid background out from behind my header/banner. I looked it up on TCBOTB but what it said to delete my template html didn't have. Grrrrr.
Well, on a brighter note Bethany turns three in a week. I can't believe it. She is so grown up. Her cousin Noah has a birthday just the day before and is turning four. We decided to celebrate their birthdays together. So I am off to Colorado this week for some birthday party fun. Unfortunately, Jared can't make it. We'll be back in NM for her real birthday on Monday so we will have a family celebration at home. Her favorite movie at present is The Black Stallion(awww, Mommy's little girl). We decided to get her a rocking horse, you know the ones with springs we all had as kids. Since they are fairly expensive we decided to search on Craigslist. We found a few. A couple of them were brown and one was black. Before we could get up to Albuquerque most of them were gone, BUT the Black wasn't. YEAH! I think I might be more excited than she is going to be.
I hope to post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, make sure your template is set as "minima" otherwise, funky things happen.

    Can't wait for your visit!!!

    Blogger doesn't like Wordpress!

    ReplyDelete