Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My new baby Girl

I got my ultrasound yesterday and it looks like another baby girl for me. Its what we predicted and we are totally excited. To be honest, I was hoping for a boy. Only because I DO want a boy eventually and the chances keep getting slimmer. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE my girls and I am really excited that the three of them will be close.

Now, I need help. I want input. This precious child must have a name. The Plan:Every year of our marriage corresponds to a letter in respect to what we will name our children so 2006:A 2007:B 2008:C 2009:D 2010:E. Bethany was born in 2007 and Claira in 2008 hence the B and C names. This year is the letter E.

We have a list of favorites and I want you (yes you whoever you are reading this)to tell me your favorites from the list or tell me what your absolute favorite "E" girl name is. (please no Elizabeths. The name has been crossed out because Jared's sister Audra is about to have her very own Elizabeth)

ONE condition, NO negative comments, just which ones you LIKE and why or come up with your own.

I hope lots of people will participate. I am looking forward to your comments

In no specific order:
Elise (Elly)
Eloise (Elly)
Emelia (Emmy)
Emmaline (Emma)
Elianna (Elly)

5 comments:

  1. I like Elsie!!
    But on your list I also like Elise and Emmaline.
    Some more E's I like are Emilee, Evianna, Enlie, and Etta. (I also love Ella, but that's my nieces name, sorry. hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are shouting out Elvira, Estelle, Edna, Enid and Edith.

    I like Eden and Elise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new baby girl. Girls are great, remember I had six sisters and no brothers. Hopefully that is not the case for you and Jared.

    My vote is Emelia (Emmy).
    Some of my favorites are Eliza, Embry, Elyn, Eva, Ezra, Etty, Ella.

    Good luck picking. Naming babies is on my most difficult list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, Jared and Girls!
    I just found your blog via facebook! And I thoroughly enjoyed "catching up" with you! Congratulations on the new baby! I like any of the names on your list and several of the other suggestions from comments above. If I had to pick, I'd say Elise. We miss our craft days! Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete