Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bethany's Birthday

Bethany is 3 years old!!! Wow, it is unbelievable to me. We had a good trip to CO where Bethany enjoyed her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I forgot my camera in NM, so I have to rely on my Mom to email me pictures. Pictures to be posted soon I hope. Bethany(and Claira) had a blast at the party. We are so grateful for all the presents she got. Though, I have to say, I wish her My little pony had NOT come with a DVD. She LOVES it, but it is a series of 7, 5 minute clips. There is NO "play all" option. We have not "found" it since coming home from Colorado:)Anyway, Bethany loved playing with her cousins and everyone had a great time. I am so glad we went up to visit.

Monday was Bethany's actual birthday. I mentioned in my previous post that she was getting a rocking horse. She enjoys it immensely. It seems like she is on it all day. "bye Mom, I'm going to the store" she calls out as she rides away on the horse and "You stay in the barn now Cliff, I'll be back" when she leaves the horse for a while. Yes, the horse's name is Cliff. I have no idea where she got it from but a friend asked her what her horse's name was and that's what she said. Please do not be confused, Cliff is most definitely a girl as Bethany will vehemently tell you.

I feel so blessed to have my Bethany. She is an incredibly bright, capable, delightful young girl and I am so proud to be her Mommy. I am looking forward to many more exciting years with her, her sister Claira, and her sister on the way(more on that in the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment