Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry no pictures yet. I have to use the laptop and Jared has been taking it to work with him. But I thought I would share a story.
I was sitting in the living room trying to get Claira's PJs on when I felt something on my head. It was really no big deal almost like hair shifting or something like that but it was enough to make me brush off my head. So I did and then I screamed like a terrified little girl, for there on my lap had plopped a large spider I'm not talking daddy long leg here. I mean it was a gross thick dark spider. I'm not normally so, well, girly when it comes to spiders, I mean I don't play with them or anything but I will go get a tissue and "clean them up" I guess. In this case there was no tissue I smacked Charlotte so hard she crumpled up into a little ball right there on my lap. Bethany came running from behind the couch Mommy Mommy are you OK. Of course, I told her everything was fine Mommy was just very "surprised" by the friendly, not so little spider. Ewwww though, I mean seriously gross. The spider must have fallen from the ceiling or something. Not a pleasant thought. For the last couple of days now I have been constantly running my hands through my hair. Yuck

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling! It leaves your skin crawling for a while! Spiders in the house are not welcome, sorry! I love reading about your sweet girls and everything you post! It is fun to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate spiders and am a complete GIRL when it comes to them. See my post on a similar topic: http://krankemommy.wordpress.com/2008/12/19/the-spider-saga/

    I hate spiders!!! You were a lot more heroic than I would have been!!!

    ReplyDelete