Friday, May 21, 2010

My beautiful daughter Claira decided to wake up quite early this morning (4:30-5:00ish). Not wanting to deal with it we just brought her to bed with us so we could get some more sleep. She was doing pretty well just laying there. I was about to fall back asleep when she says, "MOO, MOO". I turn over to look at her and she says, "I'm a Tow". With a big smile and a kiss, "Yes my Claira you're my baby cow". She snuggled up and went to sleep.

I was recounting this story to Jared when he got home from work. Bethany overheard and not wanting to be outdone by her sister jumped on Jared's lap and said, "I'm a cow." Jared and I kept talking when Bethany bursts out with, "Milk comes out of the cow's bottom." Ohhh Bethany you never cease to make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment